Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hair Products (Every girl should buy!)



 These are some hair products that I just can not live without! Every girl should at least try these products, and I bet you will fall in love with them. I have many more products, but these are the products that I always turn to. I have thin hair, and I really understand when people say using the right products really matter. These products work so well on my hair, and are very cost effective

Biosilk
Aussie Hair Insurance
Tresemme Heat Protectant (Dove Heat Protectant also works really well I just prefer the pump on this on)
Tresemme Hair Spray (Provides great hold while providing a soft touch)
Tresemme Mousse (After I shower I put some of this great stuff on my roots and...BooM crazy Sexy Volume!)

Expect many more post and tutorials!

No comments:

Post a Comment